NZ Panels Group products feature strongly in NKBA Award projects
08 Jul 2021
Prime Panels, Dezignatek and Bestwood products featured heavily among the winning entries in the recent NKBA Excellence in Design Awards.
Taking out the Supreme Award for both the Bathroom and Kitchen categories, Davinia Sutton of Detail by Davinia featured Prime Art Sawn Veneer in both projects, along with three other projects from her design studio that picked up awards on the night.
Dezignatek and Bestwood also featured with a mix of thermoform, veneer and melamine included in winning projects.
Visit the showcase page of each of our websites to view these stunning kitchen and bathroom projects:
NZ Panels Group opens new showroom in Parnell, Auckland
25 Mar 2021
NZ Panels Group has opened a new showroom within the Home Ideas Centre in Parnell, Auckland. It replaces the showroom at the company's East Tamaki manufacturing site which is now closed.
Designed primarily for architects and designers, the showroom features large format surfaces from Prime Panels, Bestwood and Dezignatek. New technology and imagery give visitors an inspiring view of how these surfaces can be used in both residential and commercial projects.
The concept design was developed by Spaceworks with Retail Dimension carrying out the detailed drawings and construction. Take a 3D virtual tour through our showroom here.
Key features within the showroom include:
- A dynamic wall that shows off the most popular melamine and laminate designs in large format.
- QR codes on all surfaces that take you directly to the swatch on our website so samples can be ordered.
- An island benchtop in Prime Stone Statuario Venato leather finish which combines with a Recon veneer table workspace.
- Stone drawers underneath the benchtop that feature the entire Elements and Babylon Collection in large format. A styling wall with stunning mood boards and installation shots.
- A veneer space showing off NZ native veneers and Track my Tree QR codes which can be scanned to view the actual tree and location the veneer panel came from.
- A wall of four different finishes for American White Oak including Prime Art Veneer planked, and in a rustic, sawn finish.
- A tablet allowing users to access a 'mini website' to browse ranges, view videos and order samples.
The Auckland-based specification team will be working out of the showroom by appointment with designers and architects.